For a clear, carefree view of the world
Your child’s eyes play a vital role in the development of their language and motor skills. A problem with your child’s vision may affect their ability to learn and can lead to a number of social and developmental issues. That’s why it is crucial to identify and diagnose eye problems from an early age. Common signs that your child needs glasses are:
- Sitting too close to the TV
- Losing track while reading
- Frequent blinking and eye rubbing
- Squinting, head tilting or closing one eye when trying to focus
- A sudden downturn in performance at school
- Reluctance to join in physical activity
After an eye test, your child may be advised to wear glasses. Hoya understands young eyes and has developed an extensive range of children’s lenses, coatings and treatments. These can be combined to create the perfect spectacles for your child.
Hoya’s children’s lenses are designed not only to nurture young eyes but also to withstand the rigors of children’s typically active lifestyle. Children’s lenses are made from PNX Kids, a material that offers:
- Visual clarity: Children can see clearly and precisely and are able to thrive, both at school or play
- Impact protection: Lenses are extremely strong and highly impact resistant
- Maximum wearing comfort: Lenses are thin and lightweight, helping to keep glasses in place
- UV protection: Protects sensitive young eyes from the sun
Hoya’s children’s lenses can be enhanced with a range of coatings and treatments that offer extra comfort and protection. These include:
- Hi-Vision LongLife: The most durable anti-reflective and scratch-resistant coating on the market today
- BlueControl: Reduces harmful blue light emitted by digital screens that can cause headaches, eye strain and fatigue.
If you are concerned about your child’s sight or would like more information, contact your local optician.