See the world clearly
Good eyesight plays an important role in your quality of life, so take the time to choose a pair of lenses which suit you best. Here are some tips to help you.
The choice of the design depends primarily on the type of correction you need (near vision, far vision etc.) and your daily activities.
- Single vision lenses: For just one prescription, distributing focus evenly over the entire surface of the lens. Particularly suitable for correcting myopia (nearsightedness), hyperopia (farsightedness) and/or astigmatism (e.g. Nulux iDentity V+)
- Progressive lenses: For people who have presbyopia and need various correction areas, providing clear, relaxed vision at all distances (e.g. Hoyalux MyStyle Range)
- Indoor lenses: For people whose visual tasks are based predominantly around near and intermediate vision (e.g. Hoyalux WorkStyle Range)
- Bifocals and trifocals: For presbyopes who need clear distance and near vision
The selection of material depends on the corrective power you need and your lifestyle. For aesthetic lenses that are strong, lightweight and comfortable to wear, ask your optician about Hoya’s lens materials.
- Eyvia 1.74: Ultra-thin, attractive lenses. Best for strong corrections
- Eynoa 1.67: Thin, elegant lenses. Providing clarity and superior optical quality. Ideal for strong corrections
- Eyas 1.60: Slim, lightweight and durable, offering high optical quality. Recommended for rimless frames and moderate to low corrections
- PNX 1.53: Very resistant to shocks. Recommended for active lifestyles, sports enthusiasts and children
- CR 39 1.50: Basic specification suitable for low budgets and low prescriptions
Hoya’s range of treatments, such as anti-reflective and scratch-resistant coatings, are applied to the front and back of lenses. In combination with trendy colours and contrast-enhancing tints, treatments can enhance:
- The lifespan of your lenses
- The quality of your vision
- Ease of maintenance
- Wearing comfort
- Eye protection